Big Success Comes From Small Steps
So today, I’ve had to do a few other things, and I only just sat down to work a couple of hours ago..
So far, I’ve managed to:
- Write a blog called ‘Know Your Dream’, which I’ve shared on my Facebook page ‘Personal Success 4u‘
- Send a broadcast e-mail to my small, unresponsive mailing list, giving away some free information
- install the ‘sharebar’ plug in on this blog (as you can see from the icons on the left). I would like to have a ‘Facebook Share’ button as well, so my next job will be to either to configure one, or to find a different plug in that does everything I want.
I feel like I’ve made a definite step in the right direction, and I really do believe that it’s critically important to take a step in the right direction EVERY day.
The Bigger Picture (Success)
I have faith that the steps I’m taking are in the right direction.
I believe I am following at least some of the principles of the Go Giver.
The information I am providing is, I believe, valuable and useful.
I can’t make people read anything I provide of course, but I can at least try to express things in simple terms.
Hopefully, that will make it easy for any readers to understand.
Next steps for me are to:
- extend the reach of my blogs.
- extend the reach of my facebook pages.
- use these things (and undoubtedly others) to build a network.
I think that’s the same as a list, but it really does sound better!
- continue to provide valuable information to people in my network.
- Once I’ve made a real start on the things above, monetise my business.
So clearly, I know where my focus must be for the next few days at least.
I do feel though, that as a member of John Thornhill’s ‘Partnership to Success’ programme, I have a method.
If I follow that methodically with passion and committment, then my journey will lead me to the place I want to be.
The New Me
PS – I’ve just had a cold call from someone trying to sell me something that I don’t want, and I was both polite and friendly (although obviously didn’t buy anything!)
Is this the new me?
Enter your details in the form to the right to join me on my journey.
You’ll also get a very special free gift to prepare yourself for your own success.