Opt In forms are good
An opt in form on my blog is the first key enabler for me to start to build a list and share the information I have with people who will (I hope and believe) find it easy to read and useful.
My opt in form is linked to my getresponse account, and as long as I am able to both continue to provide high quality information and also drive traffic to this blog, then I believe it will enable me to be successful.
Opt In forms need support
Obviously an opt in form that stands alone has no great value to anyone.
It’s pretty unlikely that anyone is going to enter their details into an opt in form with nothing in return.
So I’ve written a book entitled ‘Are You Ready for Success?’.
This book provides practical and helpful tips and advice on how you can address the primary reasons why people fail in their business enterprises (whether online or not).
That reason is, of course the wrong mindset.
If you don’t have the right mindset, you may as well not bother.
It’s very unlikely it will happen for you!
My book addresses 4 key areas and helps you to prepare yourself for success by focussing on:
- Your mindset
- Some techniques for maintaining a positive mindset and to keep on going
- Planning (which is just another technique really, but important enough to separate out)
- The reasons people fail
- Whatever it is that you want to achieve, these areas are critical to your success.
What’s the next step?
- I now have a blog with an opt in form.
- The blog charts my progress through John Thornhill’s Partnership to Success program, although there is also a separate category of posts that is more general.
- You can follow my journey from the beginning here
- The next step is, of course, to find people who will opt in.
- So I need to find as many people as possible to read my blog.
- I intend to do this in a number of ways (and in truth, I will add new ones if and when I learn of them).
- For now I will:
Post links to every blog I write to facebook, twitter and google plus.
comment on other peoples blogs, and hope that in return they (and their readers) will be tempted to read mine
keep on writing quality useful content.
I can’t wait for tomorrow to get started on the next week’s training
Please enter your name and email in the form to the right to receive your own complimentary copy of my book.
You’ll also get a very special free gift to prepare yourself for your own success.