So I’m 5 or 6 hours into day 1 of Partnership to Success.
I had a couple of headstarts, but I’ve finished the Week 1 training now, and I can’t wait to get going on Week 2.
I’ve asked John for fast track access – hope I get it soon!
The trouble is, some elements of Week 2 (improving the appearance of your blog) look like things I could just ‘have a go at’, and I’m nervous that if I do, I will teach myself the wrong way.
I’d rather wait for the training – just not too long!.
The reasons I completed week 1 so quickly are:
- I had already bought and hosted this domain.
- I have written blogs in the past so I’m quite happy to ‘just write’
- I read ‘The Go Giver’ yesterday, before I committed to the mentoring
I have learned quite a lot though …
- How to integrate WordPress into my current hosting agreement (I already have one, so I don’t use the one John recommends)
- How to update Blog settings
- How to use WordPress
I’d struggled a bit with WordPress in the past (not really sure why), so I’m happy with where I am – I just want to start moving again …
Hope I’m not too eager. I just want to run now 🙂
Do you want your own success?
Enter your details in the form to the right to find out how to get yourself ready.
Do I really need a mentor? - Carl Melton's Success BlogApril 23, 2017 at 3:28pm
[…] Join me on my journey to success here. […]
Patience may be a virtue, but I couldn't wait! - Carl Melton's Success BlogApril 23, 2017 at 4:56pm
[…] Previous : Next […]